Rental and Purchase Search services for Professionals Relocating to Greater London area
Relocation assistance and Destination Support Services to help you, or your employees ON THE MOVE in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Essex.
If you’re a Company looking for a Destination Services provider or a Professional searching for a new home to purchase or rent:
- On the Move London provide a wide range of Relocation support packages and have extensive experience with providing Tailor Made services to individuals and families looking to relocate to, or move within London and the Home Counties.
We work hard to understand our clients’ current situation, needs, expectations and culture, so that we can ensure the services we provide are tailored to their needs. We offer a range of services and are used to finding solutions to accommodate all our customers’ requirements.
Our most popular services include:-
- Home Purchase Searches, which includes help with the negotiations.
- Rental Home Searches, including Area Orientation and familiarisation with location of transport, shops, leisure facilities etc.
- Look see trips for executives who are considering relocating for work.
- School Searches and application assistance
- Area Orientation tours for spouses and other family members
- Settling in services; including Post Move Support, GP registration & transfer of utilities
We subscribe to the Property Ombudsman redress scheme
55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP
Note we are a property finding agent and will source properties for you which will be via our contacts with Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Property Management Companies, Portfolio Managers and Owners.
We ensure that all client monies are directed through a separate client account and this money is safeguarded through our Client Money Protection Insurance policy.
WE CAN LOOK AFTER YOUR PROPERTY CONCERNS AT EVERY STEP
The South East London and Kent office of On the Move opened in 2008. We focus on Relocation, Property Search and Settling in support services for Companies and individuals. The Office is run by John and Susan Chapple
CONTACT US on 01580 892799 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org